Sunday, 21 July 2013

Where I live...

For my non-UK readers who don't already know, I live in a county called Surrey in the south of England. I know I am completely biased but I think I am so so lucky to live where I do. I am a 30-minute train ride into the centre of London which, as you can imagine, is just awesome. I try to visit the city as much as I can (although not so much recently since being ill) but not too often as I don't want the novelty to wear off! (Case in point...I used to commute to London for my job a few years back and ending up hating the city!)

Despite being so close to our country's capital, I'm also a 15-20 minute drive away from many places that look like this:



Gorgeous, right? Whenever I visit places like this, I feel like I'm stepping into a Jane Austen film or something! 

I spent this afternoon in this lovely little village doing all sorts of very English things. And I made a 2013 record for the most photos I have taken in one day! I felt very proud of the achievement, since for my Project Life spreads I usually only take the amount of photos needed to fill a spread...haha! So it's nice to have more photos to look through.

I'll be back tomorrow to share those :)

1 comment: